- This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 8 months ago by Rachit Vyas.
- 03/30/2017 at 9:07 am #10638
When using a Lookup Field in a qListForm it will only display 2000 entries from the list…can this be increased? If I use a Cross-Site Lookup field it uses a configurable setting…does the same exist for a Lookup Field?
- 04/04/2017 at 7:11 am #10640
Yes, we can increase the lookup field item limit from QuickApps for SharePoint Configuration Editor, by default it is 2000.
Please follow the following steps:-
1) Open QuickApps for SharePoint Configuration Editor.
2) Select your Web Application.
3) Click on Edit Custom Setting button.
4) Click on Rollup and Query tab.
5) Edit Max Query Row Count.
- 04/04/2017 at 8:51 am #10641
Thank you for your update…
I have changed this value to 8000 but I am still only seeing 2000 in the dropdown…this seems to change to Cross-Site Lookup only…but not the Lookup Field…
<RollupSettings MaxRollupDepth=”8000″ MaxRollupListCount=”8000″ MaxQueryRowCount=”8000″ />
I am using Version <span id=”lblVersion” class=”qui-application-version”>6.7 (Build 2016.07.15)</span> with SharePoint 2010 if that helps…
- 04/04/2017 at 10:01 am #10642
This is a bug with SP 2010 version of QASP. And it will be resolved in next QASP version(v6.8), MaxQueryRowCount is working perfectly with lookup field in SP 2013.
You can use “Cross-Site Lookup field” using QASP instead of lookup field.
Have a good day!
- 04/04/2017 at 10:15 am #10643
I should probably look at upgrading to SP2013 or SP2016 sometime…
Do you have any idea of when v6.8 is likely to be released…such as Q2 or Q3?
- 04/04/2017 at 10:27 am #10644
It is scheduled to be released in Q3 most likely.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.