Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hi ,

n

n

Which version are you using now? Please try the latest version to take a check.

n

n

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Thanks for the quick reply,  I work for a large multinational and the server belongs to Group Services,  I'm and end point developer so I don't have direct access to the server.   I will confirm tomorrow (Australia everyone has no gone home)  Pretty sure its SP2010 and Quickapps 6.4. 

n

If its any help we have another problem which is the date local gets stuffed up.  dd/mm/yyyy gets turned into mm/dd/yyyy by QuickApps ListForm.  I don't know if this will help nail the version. 

n

Thanks for your help

n

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hi ,

Could you show me your qListForm settings? Sorry, I am not very clear about your issue, if you can give me an example, that would be very helpful.

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

I think I found the release notes for the fix.

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hi ,

What’s the QuickApps version you currently using? Please give me the version number and the build number in the about dialog of the QuickApps web part.

I cannot see your issue on v6.5:

Thanks,

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hi,

I have a problem where the Cascading Menu and the Context menus are running under the List Views.  Any ideas why this is happening and what config changes need to be made to the servers.  (The same issue on Chrome IE and Firefox).

Thanks

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hi

n

n

It's 

n

Version 6.3 (Build 2014.3.28)

n

n

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.