New, Edit, Display forms display in one from

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hi ,

The scenario is like, we have one qListView along with 3 buttons, New, Edit, When ever the user click on New button, the listView converted into new form and  by clicking on Editbutton also it converted into edit form.

–Bab

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hi Bab,

Not sure if I understand correctly your scenario for the first part of the question but having 3 web parts on a page for the same list for Edit/New/Display is not something that I'd do. Microsoft has 3 different pages for the same operations (OOB functionality).

For the second part yes you can by writing a custom action. Please check our documentation for more details about custom actions.

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hi ,

Can we display New Form, Edit form, Display form (i.e QListView, QListForm) in one page in Quest web part by clicking  the menu bar  button controls respectively?

Can we change the one text box value (like submited, approved, rejected) based on button click without changing other values?

–Bab

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Your scenario is not possible. Also native SharePoint doesn't provide this functionality.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.