nview discssion error

nview discssion error

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Do you have any Quest Web Part for SharePoint license installed in your machine? Because if you don't, you should not see this message. Instead, it should give you an instruction on how to enable the session in your web.config file. So, here is the instruction to enable the session.
      1. Open the web.config file of your web application.
      2. Add or uncomment the following line in the <httpModules> element: <add name="Session" type=System.Web.SessionState.SessionStateModule" />
      3. Set the enableViewState attribute of the <pages> element to true (just search for enableViewState and you'll find it there).
      That should resolve your issue.

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

I did so , but now I get a generic:

Go back to site Error Unknown Error Troubleshoot issues with Windows SharePoint Services.

When I use the ezedit option

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Ok I have it working now. I am trying to allow the "Last Updated" field to be sortable.
      There is no edit button to browse to and choose the field in ezedit, I tried copying he code syntax from the display field, but no luck
      What does the correct syntax need to be?

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Installs fine, but when I try and add an existing list or a new blank list to it I get: The following error occurs: Session state can only be used when enableSessionState is set to true, either in a configuration file or in the Page directive. Please also make sure that System.Web.SessionStateModule or a custom session state module is included in the \\ section in the application configuration. Any ideas?

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Has there been any progress on this?

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.