- This topic is empty.
- 08/21/2013 at 11:28 am #5455
Please check the GAC and ensure that the above assembly is there (check the assembly name and the version, DevExpress.Web.ASPxTreeList.v9.3 and version 18.104.22.168 respectively) on each WFE server.
Then do an iisreset, clear the browser's cache and try again.
Please confirm whether you performed all web.config manual changes required by this web part to work correctly.
- 08/22/2013 at 9:37 am #5658
Thank you for your reply.
The assembly is there.
It has been working fine for a year and only recently encountered this issue.
After doing our workaround (refreshing the web.config), the user can access the page normally without doing anything special (no need to clear browser cache, etc…. just need to refresh the page).
- 08/23/2013 at 7:09 am #4384
When we checked the detailed error message, it shows:
Internal error. Unable to find the ‘DevExpress.Web.ASPxTreeList.Scripts.TreeList.js’ resource in the ‘DevExpress.Web.ASPxTreeList.v9.3, Version=22.214.171.124, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b88d1754d700e49a’ assembly”
After refreshing the web.config file – editing the file, putting a space, deleting the space, and saving the file – the error is temporarily gone but reoccurs again later that day or the following day.
We are using the free version of the qDiscussionView.
Has anyone encountered this error before? Or anyone knows the permanent solution?
- 08/23/2013 at 7:09 am #5659
These are the actions that I'd think of doing:
– uninstall and install the app again
– think about recent changes in your env. that could affect the functionality of the app (ie. Microsoft's updates. other 3rd party app that could change the env and/or the web app)
– try different machines/browsers
– iisreset the server
– check teh ULS log file for any related entries
Please let me know how it goes.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.