• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hi

I would like to give you an example to answer your question:

I have a stored procedure that insert an item into a DB, then return 1; and then I configure it to qSIListForm, you will see there a readonly “RETURN_VALUE” in the catalog setting when you configure the operation setting. this is the return value form DB, you will need to sue it later. And then I add two actions in one custom action setting, one is trigger the store procedure, I set the action name is “Insert”, then I add a GoToURL action, and add one Parameter: Source: ResuleFormAction; Source Name: “Insert.OutParameter.RETURN_VALUE”; Name: “name”. you should notice the Source Name setting, “Insert” is the previous action’s name, the “RETURN_VAULE” is the return value that you set in the catalog setting. after that, the GoToURL can get the parameter after the previous action finish. Something like: http://test.com?name=1

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hi everyone. I’ve created a form using qSIListForm , and added a button that contains 2 ActionItems in sequence.

The first action type is ‘ExecuteOperation’,  it’s name is ‘InsertAction’, and I selected my Operation from the select box. This operation is a Stored Procedure that inserts an entity in a table, and returns an integer value.

The second action type is ‘GoToURL’. In this second action, I need to obtain the return value from the previous action and send it as a parameter to another page. I selected ‘ResultFromAction’ as the ‘Source’ of the parameter, and also I put the name of my first action in ‘Source Name’.

I configured everything as I’ve read in the manual, but it seems that it’s not working. Any clue about what could be happening?

Thank you.

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Thanks It's working great. 

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.