i don’t know what is happening but the other day I merged two lists that had all the permissions fine, Associates (group of users) could view the two lists perfectly with “READ permission”. but merging them in to one list, now i got problems with the Associates as they got “Read permission” but they can’t see any view of the merged list (You don’t have permissions to view the data).
in siteB i have Associate (user group) with read permission, and at siteA i have a qlistview of the list in siteB. the merged list is at siteB and the view of the merged list is at siteA. i don’t know why i’m getting this issue when before of merging the lists went fine.