qCalendarView: big problem

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hi Michael,

Please go on each WFE servers where Quest Web Parts are installed and using the Configuration Editor tool open all web application config files and ensure that all requirements are fixed.

Also, if you see any javascript error on the page, please try to debug it and let me know what fails.

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

We have a big problem with the qCalendarView!

On some workstations we have no problems and on some other workstations we have only the following functionality:

1. new item –> ok

2. connect to outlook –> ok

3. alert me –> ok

1. changing view from “day” to “week” to “month” –> no

2. day/week/month paging –> no

3. datepicker –> no

4. …

MOSS Frontendserver:

MS Windows Server 2003R2

MS MOSS 2007

Quest Webparts Version 5.2

Test conditions:

1. 2 identical workstations (os, web browser, internet options of the browser, …)  in the same network and domain

2. the same user account

Who has an idea where or what the fault can be?

Many thanks

Michael

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren,

vielen Dank für Ihre E-Mail.

Ich bin bis zum 21.12.2011, aufgrund eines Projekteinsatzes im Ausland, persönlich nicht erreichbar.

Während dieser Zeit habe ich keinen Zugriff auf meine E-Mails.

In Angelegenheiten der BWI wenden Sie sich bitte an meinen Kollegen Herrn Heribert Becker-van-Mameren (Heribert.Becker.van.Mameren@logica.com).

In Projektangelegenheiten wenden Sie sich bitte an den von uns benannten Projektverantwortlichen.

In allen anderen Angelegenheiten wenden Sie sich bitte an meinen Kollegen Herrn Dr. Markus Großekathöfer (Markus.Grossekathoefer@logica.com).

Thank you for your eMail.

I will be back in the office on 21.12.2011.

In the meantime I won't have access to my mails.

I'll try to get back to you as soon as possible after my return.

Think green – keep it on the screen.

This e-mail and any attachment is for authorised use by the intended recipient(s) only. It may contain proprietary material, confidential information and/or be subject to legal privilege. It should not be copied, disclosed to, retained or used by, any other party. If you are not an intended recipient then please promptly delete this e-mail and any attachment and all copies and inform the sender. Thank you.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.