- This topic is empty.
- 10/22/2012 at 10:48 am #4468
I am using the qCalendarView webpart and I am having trouble resize the width of the Toolbar. There is nothing in the Toolbar Appearance tab for the size of the toolbar and it makes no sense why the toolbar is greater in width than the calendar. I have attached a .pdf with the way my calendar currently looks. Can someone please guide me on how to resize the width of the toolbar to match the calendar?
- 10/22/2012 at 10:48 am #5031
I use QWP 5.7 for SP 2010 and my calendar looks good without any intervention/customization (see attached).
I order to help you further please let me know the following:
– QWP and SP version
– skin name (in case of a custom skin please attach it to the tread)
– export qCalendar and the list and attach the templates to the tread
– other web parts on the page
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.