Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hi Matt,

n

n

Please take a look of this tread http://en.community.dell.com/techcenter/sharepoint-for-all/f/4782/t/19554343#35481 to see a sample of a qChartView using a Stacked Multicolumn chart type.

n

To filter the values to be displayed in the qChartView you need to use the CAML Filter feature of qChartView, you can use a Fixed value, a session or an httpParameter.

n

Please check our  for more details.

n

n

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Thanks for the reply.

Unfortunately I am using Sharepoint 2007, so I can't open the example file attached to the comment. The screenshot also unfortunately doesn't tell me anything more than I already knew.

I tried playing with the CAML filters, but I can't get anything to show up that way. And I also don't want to exclude data, I just want the qChartview to show me out of "X" number of widgets, how many errors were there, and what type of widgets had errors. It seems like that would need to happen within the 'configuration' section.

I'm new to Sharepoint and have been scouring your site and the rest of the internet for resources to teach myself. I've just downloaded the complete CBTs, so if anyone could even point in the right direction of resources where I might find the answer, I would be appreciative.

Thanks!

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hey All,

I’m trying to build a chart to monitor some internal office metrics. I would like it to pull some data from a qList and show how many “widgets” of three different types have been made, and then to show me how many widgets were produced with errors.

I currently have built the graph so it shows me how many of each widgets were produced in three columns, and then in the 4th and 5th columns it shows how many widgets were produced correctly and incorrectly.

It seems like I should be able to filter the errors by type, but I can’t get the filter to work.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, even if it was just the name of a good manual which could help me with more complicated qCharts and what the necessary syntax is for filtering.

Thanks in advance,

matt

Message was edited by: dan gauntner

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hi Matt,

I am having same issue. Were you ever able to find any help on configuring MultiseriesStackedColumn chart type.

Thanks,

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.