- This topic is empty.
- 12/20/2011 at 10:09 am #4904
Would you mind to post the list template and the qChartView webpart template?
- 12/21/2011 at 10:47 am #6534
Attached templates to the original discussion item. I included data in the list.
– As is, no chart since only one series returned
– Change Item 4 to Release = Y, chart displayed since 2 series returned
– Change Item 4 to Release = N and remove date filter from CAML. chart displayed since 2 series returned
Seems like if there is only one series for a multiseries chart, the chart fails. I do not see this type of behavior in other charting tools.
12/22/2011 at 10:49 am #4074
I am having trouble with the qChartView webpart. Here is the scenario:
- below is the example data.
- below is an example of the chart definition
- If I have Release = Yes and use Modality or Tracer Source as the Filter field, no data is displayed on the chart
- Also, before I added 2 records with Release=Y, no records would be displayed
I would expect to see information from a charting tool even if only one data set is displayed based upon the selection criteria (some criteria many return only one series of data, other would return multiple series). I know that I could use individual series, but these dropdowns can have fairly large and changing values.
Quest version – 5.3 build 2010.07.16
- 12/22/2011 at 10:49 am #6535
Thank you, I got your files and I imported them in my env.
You're right, the chart in multiseries setting won't display anything when you have only one serie.
You may want to split the chart in 2 charts.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.