qDiscussionView issue

qDiscussionView issue

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hello, I installed the free version of qDiscussionView. Functionality seems to be ok however I am experiencing some unusual display problems: 1. All fonts on the master page navigation buttons are changed, button text has now a smaller font size. The buttons will become normal if I navigate to a different area of the site. 2. All the links located at the bottom of the master page are now showing above the qDiscussionView webpart. I tried placing the web part in different zones but I’m having the same problem. qDiscussionView web part seems to have an incorrect interaction with the master page. Does anybody experienced a similar behaviour? Is this a known issue? Thanks, M.R.

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

This is not a normal situation and we have never seen this happening in any of our customer's site. I was wondering whether there is a conflict between the styles that are used by the qDiscussionView web part and your master page. Did you ever modify your master page? Did you use any 3rd party control in your master page? We use 3rd party control from DevExpress and Telerik in the qDiscussionView. Maybe you should analize whether there is a conflict in the styles by analizing the css files that are included in the HTML source.

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.