- This topic is empty.
- 02/28/2012 at 8:19 am #5054
Use the <br> html tag in the Title field of your long title. This will insert a new line and shorten your long label.
See below a screenhsot before and after I applied the br.
- 02/29/2012 at 8:16 am #6392
Great, simple solution! Thx.
- 02/29/2012 at 8:22 am #6393
I'm glad to hear that.
Would you mind to mark your question as answered so other people can benefit?
- 02/29/2012 at 8:23 am #6396
I think I did…if I did it incorrectly, let me know.
Btw, just submitted another one for you
- 02/29/2012 at 8:29 am #4171
Is it possible to adjust the width of a field’s label? I have a very long label that, ideally, I’d like to wrap, but minimally, I’d like to shorten the label size.
Message was edited by: dan gauntner
- 02/29/2012 at 8:29 am #6397
Btw, I just answer the other one.
- 09/04/2012 at 3:16 am #6394
Can u pls let us know were to add <br> HTML tag?
- 09/04/2012 at 7:28 am #6395
Please use it in the field attribute Title.
original text This is my long field name
Title text This is <br /> my long <br /> field name
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.