qListForm connected to qSelector : is it possible to display image in the qListForm

qListForm connected to qSelector : is it possible to display image in the qListForm

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hi Julia,

Displaying an image in a qListForm is not available out of the box.

You can do that out of qListForm web part using some custom javascript code.

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hi guys,

I have another question:

I have a qSelector where users can select a supply item, I display item’s parameters and item’s image in the qSelector ( see image).

As user select an item from qSelector, I have connected qListForm, which consumes all of the fields from the the qSelector.

Is there a way to somehow display the items’ image as well in the body of qListForm?

thanks,

Additional Attachments:

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Thanks , but how can i put the image ouside of Qwp, if the image url should come from qSelector and feed image source somehow?

Thanks,

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hi ,

So do you have any samples of where and how the javascript should be used in order for the image to be displayed in the qListForm, taking into consideration that image's url is in the qSelector, which is feeding the values to my qListForm?

Thanks a lot,

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

You need to create your js functions out of QWP and display the images again out of QWP.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.