qListForm with System Integration Field

qListForm with System Integration Field

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Is anybody able to help me with this? I'll take any help i can get.

Thanks,

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hi ,

The configuration you are using to setup qListForm to have a SI Field display values returned from a operation that takes a parameter value based on a Choice field input is correct. Based on my debugging, It seems that a NULL is being passed as catalog parameter even when the Choice column has a valid parameter selected and Auto-postback is enabled, and as a result there are no matching results. We will investigate this further and look into providing a fix for this defect. Could you let us know what kind of environment you have and which version of the product you are using?

Thanks,

Yuan

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hi Yuan,

Environment is SharePoint 2007, Windows 2008 x64

I'm using version 5.4 of the Quest Web Parts.

Regards,

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hi ,

Thanks for sending us the info.

Just wanted to provide you with an update of this issue. We have an existing support case (#881991-1) open for this. The defect has been confirmed, and we have someone in the dev team currently working on a fix for this issue. Any further communication will be going through our support team.

Thanks,

Yuan

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hi,

I’ve setup a qListForm with a System Integration field that refers to the Catalog that is defined for that qListForm. The operation in the Catalog requires one Parameter of type Int32.

When i set this Parameter to have a Fixed Value, the SI field has the correct options available to be selected. However, I would like the Parameter to be based on another field in the Form. So, I setup another field in the form as a Choice field with integers as the available options, and change the catalog parameter so that Source=”Input” and SourceName=”ChoiceFieldName” (‘ChoiceFieldName’ here is replaced with the actual field name).

When i do this, my SI field never has any values available to select, even though the Choice column has a valid parameter selected. Am i doing the right thing here with the SI column? Any help here would be much appreciated.

Cheers,

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hi ,

n

I am trying to do something similar and to no avail.  The closest that I have been able to get is use qSIListForm "Display Entity" to retrieve the fields from the SQL table and then in my legitimate qListForm, set the fields I want to "consume from another webpart" using the Display Field as FieldName and Display Field Format as <%FieldName%> and set to "editable" (namely because I want to transfer that information to another table and be able to capture any change in contact information).

n

My challenge is that I cannot send the filter value through the qSIListForm… So if you end with any resolve to your issue, would you be sure to let me know :)? Good luck!

n

Danielle

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.