Qlistview – CAML filter

Qlistview – CAML filter

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Is it Possible to use system field Workspace URL within the CAML filter.

SharePoint 2007 / QuickApps 5.7

Would like to use a QSelector to allow the user to select a specific SharePoint site from a “Rollout “list which contains Site Name (Account) and appropriate URL. (All Sites have the same format being created from a Site Template)

We have a c# workflow which generates Workflow Instance of a specified workflow, which occasionally loops and creates 1000’s of instances by mistake.

I have a “aggregated” report where the Instance List is filtered by “Workflow Name”=3 (error), however I would like to add a QSelector to the report which would allow the DBA to select a specific Site to show all workflows in error (Aggregated report often times out).

Since Workspace URL is valid a a Display / Search Name in Qlistview, but NOT available in the drop down list of fields within the CAML filter editor.

If I edit the resultant XML and Save the modifications, the run time error is related to a field NOT being installed correctly.

I cannot change the c# code easily to include the Site Name within the list hence the reason for attempting to use the URL fields to filter the results by.

Hope this makes sense.

Thanks

Viewing 0 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.