- This topic is empty.
- 04/26/2012 at 2:18 am #4105
I have requirement like, Calculating group totals, gruop sub totals, group sub-sub totals and also group percentage, group sub-percentage, group sub-sub-percentage. and i have to show it in total, percentage columns.
For that, I did it in 2 ways..
1) I calculated totals, sub totals by using ‘grouped -> Aggregated values’ option in display fields->column edit. But ‘totals’ are showing in the header.
2) By using “custom column”, I can create saperate columns to totals, percentage. But, calculated items are not comming by using ‘Calculated option’.
Could you tell me the Calculated option code systex?
Is it possible to use the calculated option and grouped option at a time?
if is there any other way assist me.
- 04/26/2012 at 2:18 am #6224
- 04/26/2012 at 8:01 am #5282
What's your Quest Web PArts version and what web part are you talking about?
- 04/26/2012 at 10:41 am #6223
The Quest Web Parts version is 5.7 for sharepoint 2010.
I am taking QListView.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.