qListview – Export doesn't work with the calculated columns

qListview – Export doesn't work with the calculated columns

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

That's a known issue and I don't know if there is a fix for that. The workaround is to create a new list column of type Calculated column.

n

Let me know how it goes.

n

n

nic

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hi olae,

n

We are using  "new Date()" function to get the current date in our script. I dont think we can get Today's date dynamically in calculated column. So that we took qlist views calculated column to do the calculations. Please let me know if its possible

n

Prem

n

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

We have requirement to export a qlistView to excel sheet, it works fine for other columns. But the problem is the calculated values are not getting exported to excel, instead the written script in the custom field got exported. We need the calculated value to be exported. Let me know if anyone faced the similar issue and if you have solution for this.

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Out of the box I don't think that you can get a dynamically calculated SharePoint column to get the today's date. Look into creating a custom column. It might work. I never created a custom column to get a dynamic value but custom columns with specific data validation.

n

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.