- This topic is empty.
- 04/22/2013 at 1:44 am #4325
I have a qlistview web part and i am displaying 5 fields but when using export to excel option, I want only 4 fields data to be exported.. Is there any way where we can specify columns to be exported in export to excel option.
Thanks in Advance.
- 04/22/2013 at 1:44 am #5878
Unfortunately qExcelViewer doesn't provide the capability of exporting data with paging.
I logged an ER to add this functionality in future releases and the number is 273923.
- 04/22/2013 at 7:32 am #5398
Export to Excel option of qListView exports to Excel all fields that you specify in the Display Fields property.
To achieve your goal use the qListView with a qExcelViewer web part.
In this way you can display your 5 fields in a qListView and export to Excel only 4 fields.
These are the steps to follow:
– on the qListView please specify the Search Session Name and Excel Viewer Url (provide the url that you create in the next step)
– create a page and drop a qExcelViewer on it, then open ezEdit and specify the same name you used for the SearchSessionName above then select the fields you want to display
Please let me know if you have any question and also check the documentation for more details.
- 04/22/2013 at 9:14 am #5879
Thanks for reply. With using qExcelViewer I can export the full data with selected fields but my requirement is to export data with paging option with selected fields.
For eg. I have configured qlistview for list contains 50 items and i am displaying data in paging with page size of 5 rows per page. Now if i choose export to excel , It provides option to "Ignore Paging" or not, So user can export data of that particular page.
So Is there any option of export data based on paging in qExcelviewer webpart or any other approch?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.