- This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 4 years, 11 months ago by Rachit Vyas.
- 08/16/2016 at 5:59 pm #10363
I am trying to configure a qListView web-part to be able for users to share link to documents easily. Currently, there is no ‘Context Menu’ similar to out of box web-part for ‘Send To > Email a link’ option.
Thank you in advance for your time.
- 08/19/2016 at 7:11 am #10364
Thank you for posting your query.
I am looking in your query and will get back to you at the earliest.
- 08/22/2016 at 6:47 am #10370
You can send the link of document via ‘Send email’ option in ‘context menu’.
For this you need to check the check box for “Show Send Mail” first. you cna find this option by this path “ezEdit->Appearance->Context Menu”.
Then right click on any item/document and select ‘Send Email’ it will navigate you to a send mail page. you can fill the fields Like: To, subject etc and send the mail.
In the mail link of item/document already there by default. in this mail you will find two link in case of document library.
1. link to open the document
2. link to view the item properties
Hope it helps.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.