- This topic is empty.
- 03/14/2012 at 8:39 am #4527
I have set up a qlistview Webpart to list the items in the same name list from several sites by using a roll up list.
This works well. The problem I’m having is when I try and add Search criteria.
On the drop down selections for a number of fileds in the filter, I only get the values from the first site in the list.
So for example if each list contains a field called Project. If I’m producing an aggregated report for three sites which have values of ProjA, ProjB and ProjC repectively,
the full list shows all three. However when I try and filter on Project the drop down list on the filter only shows ProjA and I can’t then filter on ProjB or ProjC.
I’m not using any code – just the basic features of the webpart using ezEdit
Any advice/suggestions welcome.
- 03/14/2012 at 8:39 am #5079
Following your configuration this is what I did using QWP 5.6 and SP2010.
– on SiteA I create 2 lists, CountriesA (Title) and ContactsA (with a lookup field to CountriesA named Country)
– on SiteB I create 2 lists, CountriesB (Title) and ContactsB (with a lookup field to CountriesB named Country)
– on SiteC I create 2 lists, CountriesC (Title) and ContactsC (with a lookup field to CountriesC named Country)
– for each lists Country(A, B and C) I added CAN and US
In the qListView I display these 3 lists and in the search panel I can see both values CAN and US (remember they're common values to all 3 Countries lists).
Is my configuration similar with yours?
Also, please mention your QWP and SP version here.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.