• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hi All , 

n

I am a newbie in using QuickApps web parts. It all looks so cool and user friendly in your video demos.

n

Recently i have made use of an qListView web part to display data from Multiple List in the same site.I have two List namely Approved Jobs & Pending Approval.Both these List have the Employee details namely (First Name , Last Name , Emp ID , Email ID , Department & Phone). After i configure the Web part , all i can that the list view is missing Emp ID & Email ID details from one of these list.

n

The fields name are exactly the same and of same data type.Have double confirm everything , But it suppose to pull the data only from the First List mentioned in the Configuration setup.

n

Am i missing something over here .Please help ! 

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hello,

n

Can you please let me know your QA and SharePoint version? Also please attach the web part and lists templates  (with or without the data). Also please check the internal field names of both lists, they have to match.To find the field internal name take a look here: https://www.nothingbutsharepoint.com/sites/devwiki/SP2007Dev/Pages/Getting%20the%20Field%20by%20the%20Internal%20Name.aspx

n

Thanks,

n

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.