• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hello,

n

Please use the Configuration Editor tool to change that and check the documentation for more details. The setting name can vary depending on the QA version you're on but the position in the UI is the same. The docs tell you more about this.

n

Let me know how it goes.

n

Thanks,

n

n

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

n

Thanks for the quick response.  I played around with that field and was able to use it to reduce the result set to 500, but I am not able to get more than 2000 rows returned when the limit is changed to 5000 or 1000.  Could there be a SharePoint limit somewhere I am running into?  I did check and there are over 5k rows that should be included in the grid.

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

I have a qListView that is pulling data from 3 different sites.  I am seeing that the web part is only displaying a max of 2000 rows (paged 10 at a time).  The max row count on the web part is set to 2147483647.

n

Is there a limit set somewhere that I am missing either through the web part or my admin folks via SharePoint 2010?

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Check the list threshold (Central Administration->Application management-Manage web application-select the web app then from the Ribbon select General Settings then Resource throttling.)

n

Also try to log in as an admin and see the numbers of the records you get in qListView.

n

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.