qListView – Performance Considerations

qListView – Performance Considerations

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

I suspect that anyone who could answer your question would want to know what you have your paging, etc. limits set to.

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

good point Jim!

Some further background – I am building a Dashboard type page that draws information from my main list and also from document libraries for a "one stop shop" area for the users. The qlistview WP is being used in conjunction with Easytabs to have a tab for each qlistview wp. (Note: I have used Easytabs and Qlistviews before and have found no issues)

Standard Grid setup for each qlistview:

Paging Mode = NumericPages

Page Size = 200

Skin Name = Office2007

Group By = Single Column

I am wondering if how information is grouped or the skin type can impact performance. I have also tried changing the Paging Mode to NextPrevious but that did not seem to improve/degrade performance. Maybe I just have too much information on the page and need to split it, however I would like to exhaust all options before doing this.

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

To close this thread, I have enabled Turn on List Searcher Mode for all of the qlistview webparts. This has made a dramatic difference.

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hi

Are there any performance considerations that should be noted when using the qListView WP? I am currently using it to surface a list with aprox 1200 rows and the page load time is getting extremely slow (30+ secs).

Thanks

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Good idea! I wish it would be acceptable for my instance of this problem.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.