qlistview rollup calendars

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hi Jessica,

What's your SP and QWP version? I'm asking this because I know that we worked on that area after we released QWP 5.7 for SP2010.

Thanks,

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hi ,

We are using SharePoint 2010, and our Quest Web Parts are:

Quest Web Parts for SharePoint Version 5.6 Build 2011.12.13

I have a service ticket to have Version 5.7 installed but am still waiting. We had a similar issue with another qlisview web part, but it was resolved by a consultant we had working on it and I can't figure out what he did to make it work. On that list, we were rolling up blog posts from 16 different blogs. It sorts on the overall publish date of the blogs, not by the first one listed in the Display properties of the rollup list.

Thank you,

Jessica

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hi Jessica,

If you are to upgrade to QWP 5.7 please contact Quest Customer Support and ask for the latest hotfix for 5.7 SP2010.

If I remember well that fix includes the feature you're looking for. Please check the release notes before upgrading just to be sure that the fix is there.

If you can export the web part and give it to me I can take a look to see what the consultant did.

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Ok, we figured it out. this can be closed.

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hi ,

We have upgraded and it still is only pulling from the first calendar list instead of looking at the calendar lists as a whole. Any ideas?

Thank you,

Jessica

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

I am using a qlistview web part on the home page of our intranet site. It is a rollup of several calendars throughout our SharePoint 2010 farm. I am showing a maximum of 3 calendar items. The issue is that it is pulling the first 3 items from the first rollup calendar and not getting to the next calendar. I want it to query all the calendars and then show the next 3 calendar items on the home page. Can anyone point me to the setting to do this? I am fairly certain it can be done as we have something similar, but it was done by a consultant some time ago and not documented.

Thank you for any help you can be.

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

I'm glad to hear that.

This tread can't be closed but you can mark it as answered so other people can benefit.

Thanks,

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.