qListView Searched fields question.

qListView Searched fields question.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

I have a searched field I am using in a qListform that is populated by a secondary list, the source field is a Text fields that is autofilled by the secondary list.  I am wanting the ability to select multiple values from the drop down.  I have selected the multiple selection option but it doesn’t appear to change the filter.  I had this working when the searched field was sourced from a lookup, but not when I am autofilling the text field with a cross list lookup.  Is there a way to have multiple selections when using a secondary list to fill the dropdown?

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hello Paul,

The reason that the multi-select works for a lookup field in the filter is because the lookup field type supports multiple values, while the cross-site lookup field does not yet support multiple values. So unfortunately it is not possible at this stage to enable multiple selection for a cross-site lookup field in the filter panel.

We have an existing enhancement request logged to address this and we will be looking into implementing this extension in a future release.

Thanks,

Yuan

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.