qListView – Unique Count

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hi ,

Unfortunately there is not feature of qListView that would allow you to do that but I can create an enhancement request to cover this scenario.

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

That would be great. It's quite a common request so can you make it happen in future releases it would be really nice.

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

This is the reference# of the ER: 320837.

When this gets into the product it will be listed in the Release Notes document.

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hi ,

Do you have a rough estimate when the next release of QuickApps for SharePoint is with the ER: 320837 included?

Are we talking about weeks, months or years? Is there somwhere where you have a product roadmap and release plan available for customers?

Thank you!

/

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hi,

Is there a way in qListView get a unique count for a column and more specifically in the Aggregated Value then grouping is enabled? Example:

I have a list with a 2 columns (Type and PartId) that looks like:

Type    PartId

——–   ———

A         100-1

B         200-1

A         100-1

A         110-2

B         220-2

I would like to have an output that looks like:

> Type: A; Count: 2

> Type: B; Count: 2

Enabling grouping for the Column “Type” and then adding Agregated Value and setting it to Count solves it’s almost…the thing is there is no way to get Unique Count. So the output I can get is:

> Type: A; Count: 3

> Type: B; Count: 2

So, is there a way to get Unique Count in qListView?

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hi ,

This enhancement request has been added to our product backlog for future consideration. An ETA is not known but if there is enough demand for this or a similar feature it will be added to the product.  If you want to know more about the roadmap feel free to reach out to me directly.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.