Quest Calendar view

Quest Calendar view

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

So I am using the Calendar view to show ‘Projects’ that I have setup via an InfoPath form. I would like to customize the webpart and remove, or reduce, the hours of the day. Essentially I only want/need to show a day view as is shown in the All Day section at the top of the day/week view. The hours are irrelevant to me as I am using it for resoruce management so that people aren’t assigned to more than a single project at a time. Normally I would prefer to use a Gantt chart for this, but the built in Gantt chart is rubbish (WSS 3.0), and the other one I found (by Teun Duynstee) is fairly limited in is customizability, so it only barely adequate. So, is there a way to remove the hours from the Calendar, or better yet, it there a wicked Gantt web part I have overlooked?

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Quest Web Parts for SharePoint does not yet contain a Gantt Chart. There are several requests for that so we may do that in the future.
      I assume that you use our Quest Calendar View webpart here. The only view that does not show the hours of the day in our Calendar View is the Month view. If you don't mind using the Month view, you can set it so that it starts in Month view and additionally, disable the other view in the Calendar Appearance tab in the web part configurator. I hope that works for you.

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.