Quest Web Parts and MS Cloud

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hi

Quest Web Parts are available for use in SharePoint Online/BPOS-D (2007 version). However, the process involves completing a High Level Design Document (HLD) for each customer; whereby, the customer is essentially asking Microsoft to make an exception for a "No Third Party" software rule that Microsoft has with its BPOS-D environment.  The process is quite lengthy and I cannot recommend that a customer goes through the process because of the length of time to get through the process.

Quest will be putting out sandbox versions of its Web Parts that could be used for Microsoft Office 365. That will come later this year.

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hi Dan

RE: Quest will be putting out sandbox versions of its Web Parts that could be used for Microsoft Office 365. That will come later this year. 

Any news on this

Thanks

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Can anyone tell me if Quest Web Parts will be avaiable in the future for SharePoint in MS cloud (BPOS, Office 365)?

Thanks

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hi ,

We will start by rolling out one new web part that will support Office 365 via the SharePoint sandboxed solution.

Unfortunately I can't share the details yet, but we should have more information on this within the next couple weeks. Stay tuned.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.