QuickApps 6.3 – On Edit, Display and New Form – Tool Bar appears on quick apps forms, but also out of box SharePoint 2013 Tool bar appears at top

QuickApps 6.3 – On Edit, Display and New Form – Tool Bar appears on quick apps forms, but also out of box SharePoint 2013 Tool bar appears at top

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hello,

n

Please see my comments to your questions below:

n

Q1

n

A:the options you see in the ribbon are the same options that you see omn the toolbar + ezEdit/Help/About

n

There are 2 options here:
      1. Remove QuickApps ribbon at the web apoplication level using the Configuration editor tool)
      2. Use ezEdit to display/hide the toolbar/ribbon buttons (see ezEdit->Appearance->Toolbar)

n

Q2

n

A: I don't think that you can copy/paste images using the clipboard. 

n

You can check different advanced toolbar buttons from the Rich Text control. To show or hide toolbar buttons oon a Rich Text editor field use ezEdit->Appearance->Control->Rich Text Editor Toolbar Settings.

n

Q3:

n

A: What list template you used when you created the list?
      Can you please explain a bit more and attach a screenshot?

n

Thanks,

n

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

1. QuickApps 6.3 – On Edit, Display and New Form – Tool Bar appears on quick apps forms, but also out of box SharePoint 2013 Tool bar appears at top, can we hide the Out of Box Tool bar? as it appears redundant and takes up space too.

n

n

2. Question – How do I get the Rich text Tool Bar – to copy -past a SnagIt snap shot, currently I have to save the png file and then upload , in Lotus Notes in RTF field you can copy past multiple types of snap shots and appears like below rather using Insert – upload the file.

n

n

3 Question – is it possible to have he same Tool bar as its in the New Post here  I was not able to map Insert/Edit Media, options in quick apps tool bar?

n

n

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

, thanks for the information.

n

Q3 – I used Custom List to create a list, what I need is the Rich text Tool bar to look and appear like how it appears in this post when you reply.

n

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.