QuickApps 6.3 – qlistView – Format date field to be only Date – How to achieve it

QuickApps 6.3 – qlistView – Format date field to be only Date – How to achieve it

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Question: I have a date field and SharePoint 2013 its configured to be Date Only.

n

If I use the same list in qListView – the date columns displays Date and Time as 12:00:00, How do it display Date Only?

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

I created new list in SP 2013 with date only field, entered  3 new records manually , and then used the qListVew – QuickApps. – I am not seeing any time factor in the qList view.

n

n

The problem may be the Current view which I have reported was created via NMSP 6.4 and data being populated , also in NMPS 6.4 Job the filed Data Type was date/Time with Date Only= True.

n

how do I fix the issue. The issue seems to be with NMSP6.4 migration  and qList view only as views created on NMSP64. Migration data don't show time part .

n

Is there any workaround to fix it?

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

n

Hello,

n

I recreated your scenario and I don't see the time portions being displayed using qListView.

n

Please double check the list settings and the data that is stored in that Date only field.

n

If you still see the time portion, please create  a list from scratch and try again. Let me know how it goes please.

n

Thanks,

n

n

n

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Form me  I see in the list view –  correct date only but not in QuickApps – qList View.

n

Another question – in QuickApps how to adjust – View Columns – I am using Width-Pixels for each column  but nothing happening.

n

SP 2013 List view – displays Date only

n

n

n

QuickApps same list displays Date/Time:

n

n

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

is this list coming from a migration (SharePoint previous versions or Lotus Notes)?

n

Can you try the same scenario and create the list from scratch?

n

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.