QuickApps for SharePoint 2013 sample Site templates

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hi Kuldeep,

Please ensure that you installed and activated QuickApps (formerly known as Quest Web Parts) on the site where you want to instantiate the templates.

Also, ensure that the Configuration Editor tool doesn't display any item in red. Can you drop a web part (ie qListView) on a page and display some data?

Then, please do an iisreset an try again.

Let me know how it goes please.

Thanks,

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

I forgot to ask you to let me know your SP and QA version.

Thanks again.

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hi k,

SharePoint 2013

QuickApps for SharePoint Version 6.1 Build 2013.3.25

QuickApps are installed and configured on the site collection where I am trying to create new sites using the sample templates. The configuration editor tool bar shows all items in green.

On the Site collection's home page I dropped a qListView web part and was successfully able to configure it. I still am unable to create sites from the template.

I have taken some screen shots, if need be I can send it to you via email.Please let me know.

Thanks,

Kuldeep

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hi Kuldeep,

n

n

One of my colleagues, suggested to take a look to this tread.

n

n

http://en.community.dell.com/techcenter/sharepoint-for-all/f/4782/t/19560164#81561

n

n

Also you can send me by email your screenshots.

n

n

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hi ,

I have sent you an email that has the screenshots.

Thanks,

Kuldeep

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

After uploading sample site templates (CRM and Help Desk) to Solutions gallery of a site collection I wanted to use them to create new sites. While trying to create new sites, I get the following error message:

Sorry, something went wrong

c:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\Temporary ASP.NET Files\root\43ba9281\cdfef3dd\App_Web_seattle.master_160832656.w_w8a_jg.0.cs(6334): error CS0012: The type ‘WA.Common.ListBasedWebPart’ is defined in an assembly that is not referenced. You must add a reference to assembly ‘WA.Common, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=2b4b09f1c57c8f0b’.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.
      Thanks,

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hi there,

n

It appears that this question went inactive after our follow-up conversation. I'm going to mark the most appropriate reply as the answer to this question.

n

If you still need help, just reply to the forum thread with your findings or question and we will take another look.

n

Thanks!

n

Ryan McKinney

n

DSG Communities Team

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.