QuickApps – trying to do Summary Counts on a List and Group by 3 levels down , mimic Notes Views , but seems the counts don't come correct or fall under each columns.

QuickApps – trying to do Summary Counts on a List and Group by 3 levels down , mimic Notes Views , but seems the counts don't come correct or fall under each columns.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

The following is a screen shot for Lotus Notes Summary ticket counts.

n

n

n

This is snap shot from QuickApps – qList View

n

n

Question:

n

1. Look at the group by – Assigned To , all count and months shows 6 , which is incorrect- why?

n

2. All counts and Months  don’t allign below each columns

n

3. Can we not do summary reportsusing group by and aggregate function in quick apps?

n

n

I am attaching the Web part for config.

n

n

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hello and sorry for getting back to you so late.

n

What are you SharePoint and QuickApps versions?

n

Please try to simplify the grouping in the qListView for testing purposes and see whether the aggregation number is correct. From the screenshot I see that there are 6 items under the first user and this is how this gets reported. I don't think that multiple aggregations can be done, can you please attach a test list and the web part template so I can try it?

n

Regarding the alignment, you can try to customize the aggregation row spacing and achieve the proper alignment.

n

Let me know how it goes please.

n

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.