QuickApps v5.7 – Is there a way to export from the qListForm web part?

QuickApps v5.7 – Is there a way to export from the qListForm web part?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hi Kevin,

Unfortunately there is no OOB feature to do that.

If you want to export only the data (with or without column header) you can use qExcelView web part to do that or you can use qListView to do that for an individual list item.

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

is there some way to do this using the Custom Actions feature. Is there some custom code that can be implemented using that feature that will allow us to do that?

Thanks,

Kevin

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

I am currently running QuickApps version 5.7 on our SharePoint application and am looking for a way to export a Display form (qListForm) to Word, Excel, etc. Similar to the feature available on the qListView web part. Is this possible? I thought that there may be a way to do it using the Custom Actions feature, but it would require custom code, as there does not seem to be an OOB option for this currently. Has anyone done this before?

Thank you in advane for any solutions.

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hi ,

At the very least we'd like to export the field name and data as it appears on the page, but we don't want just a screen shot. I know we can highlight, then Copy/Paste but that needs to be formatted and edited. We'd like a simple one button option for our less technically savy personnel. The ability to export the display form (UI) exactly as it appears on the page would be awesome, but I know it may be asking a lot.

FYI – The form is question is not utilizing any tabs or hidden field options.

Thanks,

Kevin

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hi Kevin,

Do you want to export the data only or you want to export the form (UI) and the data (print the page that has a qListForm on it)?

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.