• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hi,

n

Sorry, I cannot reproduce this issue, could you please provide the web part template? And what the SharePoint version you are using?

n

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

After more playing, I've found that this only occurs when using the qListForm in EditListItem mode.  In NewListItem mode everything works as expected.

n

I'm using Sharepoint 2013, and QuickApps 6.4 (Build 2014.11.20).  I've exported the web part and attached the dwp.

n

n

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

I’m using a Required When form component behavior on a date field so that the date is only required when a checkbox field on my qListForm is checked.  The field does become required, but I have two problems:

n

1.  If I try to save with a blank date, a default date of 01/01/0001 is being put in to the field, which SharePoint does not recognize as a valid date.  Clicking save again with that value results in an error.  I can’t find anywhere to change the value of that default, or anywhere to get rid of it.  How can I stop the 01/01/0001 value from showing up?  My list is setup so that the date field is not required and has no default.  Setting a default value on the list had no effect.

n

2. Instead of displaying the Required When Message, only a red star appears next to the field name.  This only occurs with date fields.  For a text field the message shows up correctly.

n

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hi ,

n

n

I can reproduce this case, I confirmed that is a bug for qListForm, the bug ID is #451318.

n

n

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.