return to site when closing qlistview item info

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hi Ricard,

Create your custom Close button using a GoTo Url custom action and point the users to the desired location.

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hi all

I have a qlistview in siteA from a list of siteB. i have done thanks to a link from my title field of my qlistview to the item information(it is at siteB, where you can see all the fields of a given item) the problem is if i press the close button at the item information, instead of returning to the qlistview at siteA it stays at the whole list in SiteB.

i have been looking for a way if you close the information of a given item you can customize where the user will go if he presses the close button but i haven’t found anything useful.

Any sugestions?

Thanks

Ricard S.

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hi

the information is at siteB and the view is at siteA.

I tried what you told me but i didn't manage to do it. but trying different things, i have done the same as you told me, to go directly to the item information, but at targetUrl i put the URL of the "view properties" of a item with the following change ID=23(whatever number) to ID=<%ID%&gt (if i only put the %ID% it doesn't work). so now if i go to the information of a given item(siteB) if i press close it goes back to where i was(siteA).

so issue solved

thanks

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.