• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hi ,

n

Is the field disabled? Can you check if you get any JavaScript error on the page? can you create a new list from scratch and try again?

n

n

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Yes . It is diabled and when I check int he console I see this. How can I rsolve this. Thanks for your help

n

n

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

I suspect that because of this js error the page doesn't work as expected. If you make click in the Console tab on one of those 2 links "EstimateEdit.aspx…" what do you see? Can you please check if the js file WAListForm.js is loaded? Can you disable and then enable Quest web Parts feature? Have you considered re installing the product?

n

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

What I see when I click on the links is what is on the window on the left of the console.

n

How do I check if the js is deployed. Yes we are planing to retratc and redeploy the quest webparts solution after hours.

n

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

We are usijng SharePoint 2007, Quest Web parts version 5.2.

n

n

The rich text box editior is not editable on the extended web applciation site. It works fine on the original web app. The RTE is within the qlist form. Pelase help!

n

n

Thanks

n

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

n

Under the following folder

n

C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Web Server Extensions\wpresources\WA.ListForm\4.0.0.0__2b4b09f1c57c8f0b

n

you should see a file called WAListForm.js. If you open it it contains js code.

n

Also in the browser's developer mode check to see if this file is loaded and you see the content.

n

n

n

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.