Setting for hide ribbon not working properly

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hi Sander

If you refer to the ribbon buttons within the qMediaView web part instead of the ribbon tab inside SharePoint Ribbon on top of the page, then the setting you referred to is not going to hide the ribbon. These ribbon buttons stay there all the time. The setting via Configuration Editor tool can hide the QuickApps ribbon tab inside the SharePoint ribbon on the top of the page. And it only hide the specific tab that QuickApps Web Parts introduce, it will not make the entire ribbon UI disappear.

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hi,

n

n

I followed the comment here http://en.community.dell.com/techcenter/sharepoint-for-all/f/4782/t/19557915#62736 for Sharepoint 2010 / QuickApps 6.2

n

Thank you for your suggestion to hide the ribbon, but after setting this property (see attachement), save web.config, even an iisreset and reboot, the ribbon is still visible on my page with qMediaView component. Do you have another idea how to hide the ribbon?

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Thank you for your explanation. I was expecting something else than the setting was intended for.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.