Tabstrips for qListView

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hello,

I’m trying to create a Quest qListView with tabstrips.  In the source list, I have a column called Section, and I would like to create tabs based on the section value.  Under each tab, I would like to display a list of links (either PDF forms or web links).  Could you advise if this is possible?

Thanks,

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Bill,

Thanks.  So what would you recommend for implementing tabstrips using Quest webpart products?  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hi ,

qListView does not support generating tabs dynamically based on list data.

Regards,

Bill Armstrong

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

FYI – I was able to use qDynamicLayout to organize multiple qListView's into tabs. 

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Yes, you could use qDynamicLayout to organize a set of listviews into tabbed interface. In this particular case, each individual listview will connect to the same list but filtered by the Section column value. However you would have to manually set up the filter value and create the tab based on the Section value. qDynamicLayout would not be able to generate tabs automatically based on the Section column value.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.