The following error occurred: IEntity could not be found using criteria 'Entity Namespace = UATACT, Name = ACTClientAssociate'.

The following error occurred: IEntity could not be found using criteria 'Entity Namespace = UATACT, Name = ACTClientAssociate'.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

this seems to be an issue within our site config/programming.  please ignore

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

BCS is now working correctly, but still getting this error from the qlistform web part.  any advice is much appreciated!

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hi Carrie,

What's the error you get now?

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

The same.see attached.

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Do you have a CAML filter in set up or some search criterias?

What's your QWP version?

Please add more details about your web part configuration.

Thanks,

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

See attached. The issue only arises on the qListform wp when trying to view or edit properties. No CAML.

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

From your screenshots I can't see any field or reference to the error message (UATACT or ACTClientAssociate). What's the name of the list/lists you want to display?

I'd suggest you to try to isolate the problem.

Use the web part to display a different list with the minimum fields possible, if that succeeds then move to the list that fails, do the same here, remove any configuration (save it to a text file) and display one field only.

If it still fails, create a new page and add a qListView on it and replicate the minimal configuration here.

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

We have resolved this.  the issue was that we populated the external lists in one environment, then moved the list to another.  The BCS model between the two environments was slightly different (namespace, db name) and this caused the error.  solution is to populate the external lists AFTER changing environments.

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

I'm glad to hear that.

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

upon move to PROD, qlistform web part is now throwing this error.  i don’t see the namespace referenced anywhere in the web part configuration…..where would this call be coming from?

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hi Carrie,

Would you mind to mark your question as answered so other people can benefit?

Thanks,

Viewing 10 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.