The following error occurs: You do not have permission to edit this list item.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hi ,

I've tried to create a new page and configured a new instance of the web part.

No javascript errors.

The previous version was 5.2 (Build 2010.03.05)

The current version is 5.5 (Build 2011.6.7)calendar.png

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hi

Let's do a simple test, please create a new page, drop the qCalendar on it and replicate the same configuration you have on the original qCalendar.

Then let the users to try it.

Another question, do you see any javascript errors on the browser's status bar?

What was the previous Quest Web Parts version? Waht is the current version?

Thanks,

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Yes, let's create a request and address it in a future release. Thanks!

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

I see.

What happens when you grant more permissions to those users? Can they work ok?

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hi , the web part will render correctly when the user has contributor rights and above on the desitination lists. Should the aggregation work when the user has read access to the destination lists?

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

If you could grant the users more permissions then that'd be great.

Otherwise we can create a request and address it in the future releases.

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hey gang, one of our internal team sites has a page witha qCalendarView web part on it. It’s aggregating 3 calendars. Read-only users are getting the following error even though they’re only trying to view the contents of the calendars –

This page was migrated from SharePoint 2007 and was working for the same users. I’ve confirmed that the users have read access to the source calendars. Any tips?

On another note, Full Control users can see the rendered calendar items. But when clicking on the “Connect to Outlook” button and then on one of the calendars in the drop down, nothing happens. Bug for SP2010?

Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Participant

Hi

I recorded your issue in our systems. It will be under investigation and fix if appropriate.

Viewing 7 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.