TitleEzLocalizer will not display headings to allow translation
An issue has been found where the EZLocalizer tool will only work if the regional settings of the local PC or server is set to English UK or English US.
- Change the regional settings of the server or local PC to English US or English UK.
- Open the EZLocalizer tool
- Select File | New
- Accept the default location or select your own.
- Select the language you wish to translate to.
- The list of headings will now appear in the left-hand menu
- The regional settings of the local PC or server can now be set back to the original setting and translation can continue.