TitleNot seeing desired colors for qChartView. How to configure colors forthe qChartView Pie Chart
1. From the Chart Appearance tab, click on the Edit button for the Series Appearance property.
2. Click on the Add Series Appearance button.
3. Click on the Edit button for the row that gets added.
4. Scroll to to the bottom and click on Add Item Appearance.
5. Once the dialog refreshes, scroll to the bottom again to edit the newly added Item Appearance. Enter a range of values under Y Axis Value Range (e.g. 1-10). Select the desired color.
6. Repeat steps 4 & 5 for every range of values desired.
Note: If you are still not seeing colors properly defined, or if you are seeing a "value cannot be null" error, make sure that your dependant fields are not marked as hidden. Such as fields that are updated by a workflow that runs on a list .